I agree with you when you said that wikis and blogs can both be great communication and collaboration tools. I also have noticed the dilemma of everyone not having technology in their homes. I am wondering what might be the best option to get around this problem. Is sending paper copies and notes home still the best route to go?
I can see some of our ELL students really getting into a collaborative wiki. An online community amongst our students could be valuable, especially if it kept continuing on with high schoolers working with middle schoolers? You and Kat could join forces :)
I agree with you when you said that wikis and blogs can both be great communication and collaboration tools. I also have noticed the dilemma of everyone not having technology in their homes. I am wondering what might be the best option to get around this problem. Is sending paper copies and notes home still the best route to go?
ReplyDeleteI can see some of our ELL students really getting into a collaborative wiki. An online community amongst our students could be valuable, especially if it kept continuing on with high schoolers working with middle schoolers? You and Kat could join forces :)
ReplyDelete